THE ECO YACHT
TECHNOLOGY AT THE SERVICE OF AN ECOLOGICAL YACHT
Catamaran hulls with low hydrodynamic drag, simple and efficient sail system, no boom. A large source of solar energy combined with electric propulsion. No CO2, no noise, technology at the service of ecology. The birth of a true Ecoyacht.
Involved in the design of highly innovative racing multihulls since 1980 and since 2001 in the brokerage of catamarans, sailing boats and motoryachts, the navigator Marc Pajot, Olympic medallist, winner of the 1982 Route du Rhum and twice semi-finalist in the America's Cup, presents a radically innovative catamaran yacht project.
The result of the collaboration of a team of specialists, the Pajot Custom yachts 115' catamaran is a concentrate of new and coordinated concepts.
These innovations combined with proven solutions allow this multihull platform to have the functions and attributes of a yacht.
The assembly of the aluminium hull and nacelle structure, the composite roof and flybridge superstructures as well as the carbon rigging, embellished with these new design features aim at a compromise unprecedented on the market.
First-class marine skills, ease of operation and sobriety of use with luxurious comfort are harmoniously combined on this catamaran.
The calibration of the main structural and propulsion elements is predetermined for perfect homogeneity. The fittings and interior style are custom and can be adapted to be exclusive and match the owner's personality.
Six key features and qualities are brought together in the philosophy of "The Eco Yacht" project, incorporating engineering with art, to achieve the ultimate pleasure on the water, whether for private use or charter.
6 main characteristics and qualities
Economical and respectful
- Low drag of catamaran hulls
- Simple and efficient sail propulsion
- Hybrid propulsion by electric motors and sails, sober and silent
- Power supply by hydrodynamic generator
- Power supply through a large area of solar panels 70 m2
- Supply of energy for diesel-electric propulsion with a large autonomy
- Electrical energy storage for night-time autonomy at anchor
- Coastal navigation with zero CO2 and decibel emissions for 30 miles
PERFORMANCE & VERSATILITY
- High average speeds under sail and feel even in light winds
- A safe and stable passage on the high seas in strong weather conditions
- Stress-free access to shallow draft docks and port areas
- Extremely easy and economical to set up on land and in the dock
Simplicity & efficiency
- A simple and reliable carbon rig with a focus on safety, drawn from 40 years of yachting experience
- Innovative sail plan and trim to be handled quickly and smoothly with a boomless mainsail and furling headsails
- Automated fittings for fingertip manoeuvring in a small crew
- Advanced helm stations equipped with controls for perfect steering and handling, increased enjoyment at the helm, and privacy for guests
- An interior watch and navigation station
SPACIOUS & INTIMATE
- Reception, rest and dining areas, forward, aft and flybridge, of over 200 m².
- Communal areas as well as small private areas
- Separate manoeuvring areas for crew and guests
- Beach club skirts never seen before on a catamaran
HIGH FASHION INTERIOR
- A living space of over 200 m2 to be adapted with the owner
- VIP aft cabins with private terraces or beach club
- A 25 m2 master cabin on the main deck with private access to the outside
- A convivial kitchen area - spacious and totally independent crew quarters
- Marc Pajot, a leader determined to see projects through to completion, successfully involved in top-level yachting since his childhood and experienced in team management. He designed and developed the boats with which he shone in the solo transatlantic races "Elf Aquitaine", or the America's Cup "Frenck Kiss" and "Ville de Paris".
- Nicolas Fauroux, an engineer and naval architect with 40 years of experience. He made his debut in the world of sailing superyachts with the 40-metre aluminium sloop "Vaimiti" and the refit of numerous classic sailing yachts "Mariska", a 15-metre class yacht. His multiple skills are matched only by his passion for sailing.
PROFESSIONNELS DE TALENTS
- Franck de Rivoyre and Christophe Larose, structural and mature engineers who have been involved in some of the world's greatest round-the-world multihull records with "Foncia" and "Groupama". They have been involved in the multihull yachting industry since its inception and have contributed to the advent of the catamaran as a yachting platform. 80% of catamarans over 18 metres have passed through their firm.
- FR: WIDER "Born Electric" shipyard: This shipyard in Ancona was a pioneer in the innovation of electric propulsion for motor yachts. Their know-how in aluminium construction and Yacht quality finishings are a guarantee of quality.